Sunday, July 09, 2006

divine sovereignty


“…I am KESH (Auset), I have come forth from prison wherein my brother Set placed me. Behold the deity DJEHUTI, the great god, the Chief of Ma’at in heaven and on the earth, said unto me, "Come now, Ya KESH (Auset), you goddess, moreover it is a good thing to hearken, for there is life to one who shall be guided by the advice of another. Hide you, yourself with your son the child and there shall come unto him these things. His members shall grow and two-fold strength of every kind shall spring up in him. And he shall be made to take his seat upon the throne of his father, whom he shall avenge and he shall take possession of the exalted position of Heq (divine sovereignty) of the Two Lands."
HEQ KA PU
KESH BASH
AMANI HOTEPH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



<